We have a proven track record of working with industry partners, from small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to multi-national pharmaceutical companies.
- The opportunity to work with world-leading researchers embedded in translational clinical research work streams
- Accelerated translation of experimental research activity into improved patient care
- State of the art infrastructure set out over 10,000m2 of clinical research space
- Leicester Clinical Research Facility (CRF) for early phase 1 and 2 clinical trials and high-intensity studies
- Integrated health informatics and big data capabilities, including Real World Evidence Unit
- Core platforms to support our work, such as public and patient involvement and engagement, training, and capacity development
- Niche research capabilities, such as Physical Activity Measurement
- Access to large, diverse patient cohorts, including Centre for Black Minority Health East Midlands
- Locally held biobanks
- Leicester Precision Medicine Institute, supporting expertise in proteo-metabolomics, MRI scanning and ethnic health
- A Translational Research Centre (NIHR-TRC) in Respiratory and Rare Disease
- Support through our partners at East Midlands Academic Health Sciences Network (EM-AHSN) for introducing new products into the NHS
We judge our success by the impact our research has on changes to national and international guidance on patient treatment and care and on public health.
To explore the opportunities available to work with our researchers, contact our BRC Manager, Aarti Parmar.